The Mead BS10 is a FREE self-publishing community. Your item will be published online and we squeeze as many as we can in to the printed/paper edition for which editorial items are free. If you want a guaranteed space for your item please contact us about advertising rates or donations.
HERE’S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Type your words straight in to the above box – OR – you can copy your words from a word document.
- UPLOAD IMAGE: very important – it is your best picture or photo and will appear on our home page (only add pictures you have permission to use. The max size for your pic is 5MB.)
- ADD PHOTO: Use this button to add more pictures after your words. Please do not add pictures in between paragraphs.
- If you are promoting an event, make sure you add the DATE within the title of your notice. Within the notice add the times and a contact telephone number. We will add your event to the online calendar and in the next printed issue.
- You can make changes to your item once it has been published on the home page. Just click on ‘Manage Account’ (top-left).
- Make sure what you write is factually correct (unless it’s a poem or is creative writing). We are a self-publishing community which gives everyone a voice.
- We will spot spelling errors and change them.
- Remember if you’re not sure about what you are writing there’s a motto: if in doubt, leave it out!
STUCK? Leave a message for us at the Greenway Centre Reception Desk and we will return you call. Thank you.