Bristol Older People’s Forum works hard to ensure all older people in Bristol are heard. That means all areas of Bristol – including Southmead! If you are an older person living in Southmead, come and share your views at the next Open Forum Meeting on Thursday 24 May 2018, 10:30 – 12.30 at Broadmead Baptist Church, Union Street (next to Tesco Express), Bristol, BS1 3HY.
All welcome, free entry – no need to rsvp – and there are several interesting speakers on the cards:
- BOPF Skydive Fundraising Event – Tony Wilson & Zia Haque
Tony and Zia will be showing their photos and video and sharing their amazing experience.
- Avon Fire & Rescue Service
- Rose Gray, Vulnerable Persons Referral Advocate, Vulnerable Adults, Risk Reduction
- ClairCity (EU Project run by UWE)
- Walking and Cycling in Bristol: Tell us your story!
Laura Fogg-Rogers, Senior Research Fellow (Science Communication) and Faculty Business Associate (Engineering Design and Mathematics)
- All Aboard Watersports
- Projects and Activities for those aged 50+
Nicola Murdoch, Chief Executive
Dates/locations of future open forum meetings
- AGM THURSDAY 12 July 2018, 10:30 – 12:30, Broadmead Baptist Church. Speaker: Lord-Lieutenant Peaches Golding.
You can find further details of our MEETINGS on our website: https://bopf.org.uk/our-meetings/